Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finally caught up, and a new (temp) job

Drawing 921

 Drawing 922

Drawing 923

Drawing 924

  Drawing 925

I've finally managed to bring posting my drawings-ad-day up to date - there are two from the last couple of days, but I'll wait till I have five before putting those up. Phew!
Meanwhile, upstream, Jim and the giant anaconda...I have a temporary job. I'm working three days a week,
flexing my library technician muscles once more. I was a leeeetle anxious said muscles might have atrophied after three and half years of disuse, but they seem to be bouncing back. I am sadly out of practice at getting up early, though...crawling out of bed before the sun is not my favourite thing. On the other hand, train travel provides plenty of time for reading, and people watching. The things people do in public!


No comments: