Saturday, February 2, 2008

Drawing day twenty-eight

Drawing day twenty-eight

Didn't do two drawings today, maybe tomorrow! It was a busy day again today, grocery shopping in the morning, a social catchup with some fellow students this afternoon - it was great to see them! I'm looking forward to classes starting on Tuesday, then finished the fourth of five skirts for pick-up in the evening. Almost didn't make the deadline, but my customer got delayed en route so I had a little extra time and finished sewing before she arrived. She's decided on one more, but I don't need to have that one done for a couple of weeks. We're both pleased with the way they've turned out, so much so in my case that I may need to make a similar one for
myself :) Perhaps in some of my collection of cat fabrics with a different fabric in each panel...

No comments: