Tuesday, February 5, 2008

School days, school days...

Drawing day thirty-one

So, back to school today - it was HARD to get out of bed at 7.30am, don't think I've been up that early since November :)

Today's classes were Arts Business, and Contemporary Art Studies. Arts Business sounds like it'll be interesting - we'll cover things like applying for grants, setting up exhibitions, intellectual property plus more mundane (to me) stuff like tax, business statements and so on. The other subject is basically art history from the 1960s plus. Today we covered minimalism and op art - I enjoy history, though some of the op art pieces make me motion sick! We've already got an excursion to an exhibition scheduled for next Tuesday. Right back into it.

Didn't sleep well last night, my brain wouldn't shut up with school stuff swirling around it, and my weary fingers are making multiple typos. Time to cook dinner and have an early night, I think :)

No comments: