Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hair cut

Drawing day ten

Hmm, bit doubtful about this drawing, but the theory is draw whatever, no pressure for any particular outcome, right? Are you listening, inner critic? (I suspect my inner critic has her hands over her ears and is singing "la, la, la, I can't hear you!")

This is my new super short haircut. The Bloke has been successfully cutting my hair for about eighteen months now; I've been cutting his for three or four years. The first time it was really, really short, too, much more so than I was expecting. Later haircuts have been less dramatic, but yesterday we reverted to the 'O-MY-GODDESS that's short!' style of 'do. Well, I did say "short", can't complain if I got what I asked for, and doesn't it show off my cowlick to perfection?
It is lovely and cool in this warm weather. And IJH (It's Just Hair) and it will grow :)
A couple of weeks and it will be a bit less shocking to look in the mirror first thing in the morning!

No comments: